Selena Gomez is an Angel

Based on a recently-released YouTube video, Miley Cyrus wouldn't agree with the headline above.

But Nick Jonas sure would!

Check out Selena Gomez dressed like an angel immediately below. Then, read her reaction to the aforementioned tiff with Cyrus...

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/selena-the-angel_412x561.jpg

Both Selena and best friend Demi Lovato were asked about the mockey of them by Cyrus and Mandy Jiroux. Each seemed rightfully perplexed about it:

Demi: “Um, I don’t…know. Like, I don’t know! Cuz I don’t know them. I was…surprised. I was kinda honored, but in the same way, I don’t know!”
Selena: “Yeah, I don’t really know what happened there… but I was surprised about it.”

WATCH MILEY AND MANDY MAKE FUN OF DEMI AND SELENA NOW AND THEN LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT IT!


No comments: