Brittany's kissing confession

[brittany-murphy-014.jpg]


Brittany Murphy has confessed that her best on-screen kisses have been with other women.

The '8 Mile' star, who was previously engaged to 'Punk'd' heartthrob Ashton Kutcher, admitted that locking lips with other Hollywood actresses was sexier than kissing her male co-stars.

She said: "I've been fortunate with the gentlemen I've kissed for work, but my most memorable on-screen kiss was with Reese Witherspoon in the movie 'Freeway', just because we were laughing so much.

"And my longest one was with Joanne Vannicola for this movie called 'Common Ground.'"

Meanwhile the blonde babe, who launched her career 10 years ago in hit teen movie, 'Clueless', says she became a comic-book geek for her latest film role.

The 27-year-old star, who lives in Britney Spears former home, said she holed herself with comic-strips in a bid to get understand her character in forthcoming movie 'Sin City' - and ended up comic-book addict.

She explained: "I read the three books they made into the movie because I wanted to see what it was all about. And now Frank Miller is a god to me.

"I knew there were die-hard fans, but I would have to include myself in that category now that I've read the books."

No comments: